Monday, December 03, 2007

Holiday Gifts

A commercial came on TV (no clue what for) and asked "Are you done with your holiday shopping yet?" Hayden turned to me..."OH NO! I need to shop!"

So once I stopped giggling, I took him to the Dollar Store and let him go to town picking things out for everyone. It was random, so hopefully people realize he was so sincere in his choices. I tell you, it was adorable.

Hayden told Bay about his day, and so Bayley was anxious to go on his own shopping spree. Oddly enough, Bayley kept trying to pick things out for himself (under the guise Hayden and I can share), while Hayden didn't. Bay was nearly done, then had a moment of panic. Oh no, I didn't get anything for my teacher! Too cute.

Hanukkah starts tomorrow...we'll see how the gifts go over...

No comments: