Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy Hunukkah!!

We opened the box of holiday decorations, pulling out the menorah (and the electric one for the wall, huge hit, HUGE) and the candles...usually I pick them up at the end of the season, but I must have forgotten last year. And I didn't pack up the dreidles...no clue where they got to...

But other than that, the boys had a good first night. Bayley got a paint by number kit (he is all about the art) and Hayden got Toby, one of the few Thomas trains they don't have.


Jeff and I opened the gifts the boys got for us...I got a loofah on a stick and gel pens...Jeff got a flashlight and a window sticker that has half a football sticking out of it.

Bay looks at Jeff and deadpans..."It's a joke, Dad." I had to turn around.

Their gifts to one another were bigger hits. A glider and bouncing putty! Who knew?

No comments: