Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Favorite Gifts

I know some of you are still looking for gifts this season, so I thought I would share what went over BIG for Hanukkah at our house this year.

Bayley's fave seemed to be the marble set. At first he only built the track that came in the instructions, but now he makes all sorts of contraptions with it. The only thing that worries me...we've lost half the marbles...


Hayden had a Thomas and Friends Hanukkah this year. He got the Christmas DVD, what I thought was all of the engines he didn't have (apparently he is missing Murdoch, who can tell?), and the Thomas Carnival play set. This is a photo of Jeff getting a big hug and a "Thank you, Daddy!" You know...I do not recall Daddy having much to do with picking out this particular toy, or any of them really, but there you go.

Leapster was also HUGE for us this year. The boys both got Leapsters from Gram-Mo & Pop-Pop, and Bay got a new game for one of the nights of Hanukkah because he had beaten all the levels on the ones he had...we'll have to tell Santa to bring more...

No comments: