Tuesday, November 08, 2011

OMSI Field Trip


The 5th grade let me tag along for their field trip to OMSI - including a planetarium show about the sun. Good thing the lights were out, because I could barely stay awake through it! And then the girls in my group wandered. Chaperone of the year, not!

The kiddos had a great time, though. The group had been in 3rd grade to see an OMNImax film about bugs, and it was fun to see how little they've changed. They still hit the ground running, touching and exploring everything.

BodyWorld is taking up two exhibit spaces, and two labs off limits for private classes, there were some frustrations - but in a good way. They were looking forward to the bugs, the animals, the physics lab...because they like them.

The kiddos are headed to Salem for a tour of the capitol in the spring. I wonder if they'll let me go...

No comments: