Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tulips!

I love the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm in Woodburn. They have acres of blooming tulips, which makes for some amazing pictures. Last year we missed it since there wasn't a single weekend they were open without rain. Since the weather cleared up, I borrowed GramMo & took Grace down there in case I don't get another chance (rain scheduled for the weekend!)




I do think that the girl liked the tulips. However, she was not at all interested in having her picture taken. Even when there were easy photo ops, like benches to sit on, she wasn't having it.

In fact, I think the best picture I got of her face all day was when she decided to throw a tantrum because I wouldn't carry her after she decided to play in the mud with her boots.

I think I need a Tulip Do-Over. Any takers?

2 comments:

Hyppster's Board said...

That looks like a great place for pics. Although, not sure if I want to go. I've heard 'crowd' horror stories. Maybe we can just get pics of them in front of my purple flower thingy's in my yard!

Unknown said...

Weekends are crowded, during the week it's quite low key. I even got one of my special parking spaces :D