Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Brunch with the Bayley Bunch!


The family all trekked to Uncle Matt & Aunt Courtney's...because she promised monkey bread and a fritatta situation. She knows how we roll, it's all about the food. I think Bayley ate half of the walnut-free monkey bread...and I am not sure there was a single piece of either left for Matt's afternoon snacking. Sorry Uncle Matty!


Good eats aside, we all had a great time relaxing on their comfy sofas and watching the show. The boys put on a few of their now famous skits, but I think the highlight of the morning was Hayden's Bop-It game. It's this strange electronic device that tells you what to do. Now, no one listens when I tell them what to do, but maybe if I do it in an electronic voice?


Grace loved the Christmas tree most of all. As soon as she saw it, she was dancing around and sharing her excitement with everyone. Hayden could not wait to open presents (which made his Bop It discovery all the more important. Bayley got a book he's been waiting two months to read...but I think the monkey bread was his highlight.


I can't wait for next year. Natalie will be walking...and I will make sure her gift arrives in time to bring it to the event!

No comments: