Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Medford Day 4 :: Dawn of the dinosaurs

Bayley :: I got a new second flavor of ice cream - vanilla ice cream with chocolate coating with nuts on it. By Hagen Daas. We saw Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs. It was awesome. When the mom dinosaur knocked the boggest and most scary dinosaur off the cliff.

I lost my tooth, my pre-molar. I yanked it out. Luckily my other pre-molar that is coming in knocked three edges off it loose. I killed some of the gums, 3 out of 4 quarters of the flat part. And my canine is really loose. Grammo gave me $10 for losing my tooth. The tooth fairly might come, but I'm going to keep it in a plastic bag in case. I'll try to save my canine that is really loose for home so the tooth fairy will come. It is so loose my tongue keeps playing tricks on me and I think my tooth already came out!

I got to see Grandma Evie. Her gumball machine was somehow lost, but I did manage to get one of those chocolate mints. We were going to get strawberry marshmallows, but Grammo thought they would melt in her car. And we went to Hometown Buffet. it was so good that I got a stomach ache from eating so much. Fish sticks, grilled cheese sandwich...

We had a water fight. Hayden charged at my base and I got him. We each had a dipstick. I got some water in my nose and lost my balance for 30 seconds when I shot myself.

Hayden :: We are having a great time here, and we don't want to come back to your house.

We went to Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs. The girl squirell and the boy squirell were fighting over an acorn. The egss hatched and the babies growled at mommy dinosaur.

We also went to Hometown Buffet. I had chicken, fries, and fish sticks and that filled me up.

Soon it's going to be time to go in the hot tub. I'm going to put my swimsuit on because I don't want to be late for the hot tub. I lost 5 minutes of hot tub time, but I don't remember why.

Grammo has a bunch of ants. She has poison papers out and I haven't touched them because they can kill kids. You'd be pretty sad about that.

When I get home I need to wash my feet. Come on, my feet smell like garbage!

No comments: