Monday, October 11, 2010

Let's Take a Vote...

Last week Bayley slipped this under a long sleeve shirt and wore it to school. He was pulled aside by the school counsellor and asked to turn it inside out for the rest of the day. So...I was mortified. I didn't get him the shirt and had specifically told him not to wear it and that we'd exchange it for another. He still does not understand why it was a problem...

So should the person who bought the shirt have to explain why it's an issue?

Because I don't wanna. And by the way, those who bought the shirt...when Jeff gives it to you get it the F out of his house. Even if it only goes as far as the trash can. Take it. Lose it. But do NOT discuss it with him. He's only nice on the surface. Beneath that is a seething pool of whoop-ass you do not want to step in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

is it wrong that I cannot stop laughing - well at least I wasn't the one that bought the shirt