Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Artist Renderings

Sometime between when I went to work last night and this morning, Grace redecorated my sofa with a ball point pen. The new one. Took two upholstry cleaners to get it out...and now there is what I am hoping is residue and not a permanent mark from the cleaner! Oh My Wow, where does she come up with this stuff?

I was so upset about it, when I was shopping for cleaner, I picked up new toe polish for myself - Fairy Teal. Almost made my day.

And then...she did it again. I kid you not. I signed Hayden's permission slip, set the pen down to put the piece of paper in his backpack and WHAMO, she grabs the pen and plays Picasso on the back of the sofa. I could have tossed her in her crib right there and declared the day over.

4 comments:

Hyppster's Board said...

OMG!!! Maybe I shouldn't buy a new couch!! They are TROUBLE!! I hope it comes out...

Mama K said...

I hope it comes out too.. I am waiting for my day to come with my new carpet! We did have a close call with Anna and art - but luckily it was just glitter....

Fab Free Fun said...

You are so fabulous. I think that I would have flipped out. I am afriad that Abra is going to break our couches-she keeps jumping on them and it DRIVES ME NUTS!!!

Hyppster's Board said...

Well...you can send Abra over here, to jump on mine. Since they're already BROKE!