Friday, September 08, 2006

Hayden's Dragon Story

My story is a dragon. He eat me almost.

A green dragon caught Bay! He caught my Dad. He caught my mom too! Maybe he had Bay and Hayden.

Dragon ate Gramma Bobbie's soda. He eated brown soda and green soda. And blue soda.

He eat a lot of people. He eat Eddie and Auntie Kim. He ate meat out of my belly button, and out of my elbow.

That dragon ate the park almost. He eat a bicycle and a big big firetruck. One hungry dragon and two hungry dragons. Red and green and blue. One green, one blue, one red, one brown, one yellow. 5 dragons. I left them all at Gramma Bobbie's.

He eats broccoli and carrots and marshmallows. The blue one does. And the grren one too. Green one is a healthy dragon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hayden, what am I going to feed the dragons? Do you think they would like some apple cookies?