Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hayden's a Busy Bee!

Holy Smokes! Hayden is in preschool!

He wasn't all together sure he wanted to go to preschool this morning, though he's been asking to go all summer, and ends each night with "I go to preschool in the morning?"

After changing his clothes twice (he had to be sure he could get the shorts up and down by himself) he decided he'd try it. I promised to stay, but once he had his Busy Bee name necklace on, he wanted to play, and I was just in the way.

He was so happy when I picked him up. He told me all about playing in the 'big room', snacks, music, coloring, and story time. They pack a lot into those two hours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how good are my nephews? they rock...

- Unc Chris

Zinnia said...

I could use such a place for my toddler, LOL! Mom needs a break!