Friday, December 09, 2005

Potty Prize

He did it! Hayden is steadily starting to use the potty. Once on Tuesday, twice on Wednesday, thrice on Thursday...at this rate he just might figure it out. Though...I have a sneaking suspicion he does most of it for the accolades. Every time he pees he says "Clap! Clap!" and high-fives. Then demands a story why he tries to doodee. Hasn't figured that out yet. Afterwards he reaches into the bag of potty prizes. A big green bag stuffed with the dollar store's finest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Story time on the Potty - EXPLAINED

Okay, so I realized a long time ago that my sister does not like it when I take the morning paper into the bathroom while I take care of my morning paperwork.

Needless to say I do it anyways.

I have come to realize that this is more of a guy thing, and of course Hayden wants to read while he is taking care of his business. He is a multi-tasker. Can you blame him. He has finally found his thrown and he has taken control of it. Next is the car.

-Uncle Gabe

Unknown said...

You mean he's going to install a port-a-potty carseat? Have you been talking to Dan?