Saturday, December 24, 2005

Keeping Them Busy

I've really started using preschool as a crutch. I don't do nearly as much dual child art projects as I used to. Things are so much easier one on one. Ah well, I guess I need the challenge.

To keep the boys from OD-ing on TV and driving me insane, I opted to keep them very busy during this break from school. We went to the science museum, where they got really wet playing with the different exhibits. But then...after we got home they were both terribly bratty and refused to nap.

Then I tried the Sesame Street exhibit at the Children's Museum. I loved it - but since it is vacation time there were a lot of kids, and Bayley doesn't do well when things get loud. But he did love the digging pit. And of course the water table.

The rest of the time we braved the zoo that was the holiday shopping season and did tons of craft projects. Lots of coloring, paint and glue.

No comments: