Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy Birthday Hayden!


Turning nine is a big deal. Such a big deal it took forever for Hayden to decide what kind of birthday party he wanted. He settled on a Beyblade party. (Beyblades are...tops. Really expensive tops.)

Now, there is no Beyblade store I can con into taking in a dozen boys for a party, so we had to figure it out for ourselves. Thank goodness for Pinterest. I found some ideas and set up a Beyblade tournament for the boys.

They had a great time...and then they ran upstairs to play the Beyblade game on Wii. OK...I'd allowed for a longer party, thinking I could send the kids outside to burn off the sugar I was going to feed them. It rained! How rude.

 Hayden's party was before his birthday this year, which meant he got two cakes. The Costco flag cake...and the candy cake. Kit Kat, m&m's and cake. Sugar explosion!

No comments: