Monday, September 21, 2009

ROAR!


We took the kids to see the new lion exhibit at the zoo. The lions were out, and their area makes from some great pictures...if you have a nice camera. I don't reccomend the weekends...I'm ont bothered by pushy kids, because they are kids, but adults are another story.


The boys liked exploring the exhibit more than seeing the animals, I think. Everything was very hands on, from a mancala game to instruments and a climbing wall and jeep to a dome the kids could pop-up into.












It never amazes me how often they can find new things at the same old exhibits. Each time we zoo, they must see how tall they are compared to the bears and try not to get wet with the salmon swimming upstream

This visit was special because Dad was there - which meant they could go feed the lorokeets. (I don't go in there ever since one pooped on my head)

I need a new camera. The good one croaked, and the back-up camera...takes fuzze pictures with too much flash. Add it to the list....


No comments: