Thursday, July 17, 2008

Karate

Hayden has wanted to take Karate for quite some time, but it never quite worked into our schedule...plus I'm leery of having to buy-in. I've heard you have to sign your kid up for a year at a time, some places take an automatic withdrawal monthly (like a gym membership) and while that claims to include everything - including the pajama outfit - you then get charged for 'extras' like when your kid wants to test for a new belt for his pajama outfit. Grrreat.


Anyway, the Rec Center came to my rescue yet again, having a short Karate class both boys could attend. They enjoyed it so much I'm thinking I might have to actually sign them up at a karate studio...after I have them do another round at the Rec Center :) Just in case they get tired of it.

No comments: