Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween!!

We had a Howling-good time this year. Hayden loved dressing up. He wanted to be a clown, doctor, leopard...and the leopard won out!



He had a fun party at his preschool with all his friends, then they went to pizza together. Their conversations are hilarious. "Leopards eat food off the floor, and I am a leopard, so I can too."



Bayley had a class party...but I have no pix as I was bussy doing this bean bag toss thing. Next year I am wising up and sitting down, doing a craft like the smarter mom's did. Bay is getting so big. He carved his own pumpkin this year!



For the big night we had a neighborhood party where we had pizza and fixings, then the dads took the kiddos trick-or-treating. Except...the bigger kids were much to fast for the wee ones. Hayden was so proud to be the one that kept up with them.

No comments: