Saturday, November 04, 2006

Vivacious V

Very sad to report our valiant attempts to increase our V vernacular were in vain. Not that I truy expected the boys to taste test different vinegars, but it seemed like a good idea. As did the 'try a new vegetable' pledge I made them take. Vermicelli (thin spaghetti ) and vanilla pudding fared far better.

The world was trying to help, people putting up vampires everywhere we went to honor Halloween. We read about vultures and voles, but I also picked up some books about losing teeth since Bay has a loose one, and the boys prefered them.

On a trip to Costco we played with violins and violas and looked at books showing the vertabrae of snakes and dinosaurs. Ultimately, I think the boys were happiest to realize they had an excuse to watch videos.

Next year I'll schedule the veteranarian for the dog, and flu vaccinations for the rest of us. Ah well, at least we remembered to take our vitamins every day and Vote!

No comments: