Sunday, May 09, 2010

Yard, Garden & Patio!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies! My day started beautifully -- after 8 hours of sleep! I kid you not! Pop Pop then took the boys to get Krispy Creme and I got to have a cup of coffee with my girls - Grammo & Grace.

Hayden made me a keychain at school that he colored himself, and Bayley wrote me a poem. Jeff & the kiddos did our Mother's Day tradition and planted a garden for me. Tomatoes & herbs are in the raised bed!

Jeff is putting a hosta & raspberries in the yard, and we got a new patio set and a padded lounge chair for me to sit in and read while the kiddos play outside this summer!


Today they thought the best part of getting new chairs was playing in the boxes they came in.



What a lovely Mother's Day - and tomorrow is Grace's birthday!

No comments: