Thursday, July 23, 2009

SLIME!!

I'm not so sure about packing half full containers of random science experiement stuff...so we had a slime filled afternoon to use up some of the stuff. (There is still plenty, if anyone wants a slime-fest of their very own).


We made magnetic slime, glow in the dark slime, sparkly slime, thermo-slime (color changing with heat as you play with it - however, it usually looks like a blood clot), Saturn Sludge which looks a lot like flubber (it's the orange stuff), and plain slime...which I am convinced set designers use as movie snot. The stuff looks like a giant booger.



While I cleaned up (because some of the stuff can stain, I opted out of boy help) they played with Grace...by helping her climb atop yet another box, this time filled with their science paraphanelia. Tomorrow, Bayley is breaking out the microscope to examine our slime collection....which is currently chilling out in my fridge. Hungry?

No comments: