Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome Back...

Uncle Chris and Aunt Stacy returned from Africa...so the boys welcomed him back by spanking him? I wasn't sure how it started. I guess they wanted him to feel the love.

Anyway, they brought the kids pictures from their safari and made trivia questions so the boys could show off what they know, and maybe learn a few new things -- like that elephants poop every hour.

They also brought some shells from the beach in Tanzania, so Hayden brought them to school for show and tell. On the way there, we worked on making sure he knew Tanzania and Kilimanjaro. I wonder what he actually said to the class...probably that elephant poop is the size of a football.



I'm trying to figure out what to do with Gracie's hair. Thanks to the cowlicks, it goes every which way. I thin the barettes are cute, she thinks they're nice to chew on.

No comments: