Thursday, August 03, 2006

In honor of P

  • Bayley got new pajamas.
  • Paper projects -- paper airplanes & Bayley started a scrapbook!
  • To improve Bayley's picky palate, we got a Pillsbury kids cookbook. He's tried bunny rabbit pancakes, pizza bites, and a pasta toss. On his own he asked for a peach, peeled.
  • Today we planted pink petunias, purple pansies, & portulaca in the front yard and in hanging baskets on the porch.
  • We painted on our sidewalk with sidewalk chalk spinner paints.
  • Hayden has learned how to pedal his trike bike.

My parenting philosophy was called into question when Hayden ran inside a store while I was grabbing a cart (to strap him into). A passing dude thought I should punish him. As if he asks my permission before doing the crazy things he does in public. I only scream at him when he is in a precarious position - otherwise I'd lose my voice!

No comments: